Subject: CCL:? re Babel 1.6 for DOS

From: "Hr. Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 13:14:23 +0100

Dear Colleagues;

	After a MOPAC 6.0 run, I obtained a MOPAC.out file and a MOPAC.arc file.
I would like to know if there is a way of converting either of these
structural files to the Sybyl .mol2 format using Babel 1.6 for DOS that
would _also_ incorporate the Mulliken partial atomic charges into the Sybyl
 .mol2 output?  Any suggestions as to whether this is possible, and (if so)
what is the relevant command line?

Thanks,

S. Shapiro
[email-masked]

---
Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
---