Subject: books on mol. modeling

From: Prem Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:47:46 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCLers,

I would appreciate receiving information on some good books in the field
of computational chemistry, molecular modeling, protein
modeling/engineering and drug design for our library subscription. I'm
interested to use these books as a text book for my course on
computational biology, and graduate students taking this course are from
biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacology, molecular genetics and
microbiology. Review articles, monograms in this area
(structure-function relationship) will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance and as a normal trend I will summarize the outcome..
 
Prem Yadav

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prem Yadav, Ph.D.  		IST-Academic Computing Center
				University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ
Voice: 732-235-4172		Room No. SB-11
Fax:   732-235-5252		675 Hoes Lane
Email: [email-masked]     	Piscataway, NJ 08854-5635
	http://www.umdnj.edu/~pyadav/prem.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------