Subject: AIMPAC/MORPHY trouble with F functions

From: Pablo Vitoria Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:48:37 +0100 (MET)

Hi everyone,

I've used both AIMPAC suite and Morphy for a while now, but I just
realized (a few minutes ago) that they cannot deal with f functions.
That's the only explanation I can find to the fact that they give an error
with a file whose only peculiarity is to have f functions on a Ni atom (I
increased the max number of atoms, primitives,... so that is OK).

Does anybody know of newer versions of these programs or some other
(freeware if it's possible) which admit f functions?

Thanks a lot

Pablo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Vitoria Garcia 
Departamento de Quimica Inorganica, Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad del Pais Vasco (UPV/EHU)
Apartado 644, E-48080 Bilbao
SPAIN
e-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +34 4 4647700 Ext. 2450
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------