Subject: 100 MUST HAVE BOOKS IN CHEMICAL PHYSICS ???

From: Dario Bressanini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:54:53 +0100

Hello,

A few days ago i asked for suggestions about books on reaction dynamics.
and received from Gert von Helden the following:

R.D. Levine, R.B. Bernstein, "Molecular Reaction Dynamics and Chemical
Reactivity", Oxford University Press.

G. Scoles (ed.), Atomic and Molecular Beam Methods, Oxford University Press
(Vol. 1 and Vol. 2)

NOW: I am a researcher of a new Italian University (Universita' dell'Insubria)
and I have been assigned the duty of building the 'core' of the new
chemistry library.
Send me your suggestions of "MUST HAVE", both classic and recents (like the
one suggested above for reaction dynamics"

I can start with, say, 100 books and for now i am interested in
chemical physics/spectroscopy/computational chemistry/modelling/etc....

So, to summarize my request:

"WHAT ARE THE 100 MUST HAVE BOOKS IN CHEMICAL PHYSICS ?"

I will summarize the replies, and put the list on the Web.

Dario Bressanini