Subject: Help on software!!!!

From: "juan andres ramirez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 14:12:56 PST

Dear CCler´s

I am an undergraduate chemistry student trying to finish my thesis.
I am looking for a program that allows me to calculate equilibrium 
compositions if I fix the initial feed composition, the possible 
reactions and the temperature and pressure conditions.
I have found in my research articles a program named MINTAL developed in 
the E.B.I. but I have no clue on how to get it if anyone here in the 
list knows about this or any other program of this kind I would 
certainly be very grateful.

Thanking your response

Juan Andres Ramirez

Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Facultad de Ciencias
Departamento de Quimica
Laboratorio de Combustibles

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com