Subject: gOpenMol version 1.21 no available!

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:45:42 +0200 (GTB Standard Time)

Hi,

To all friends of comp chem and visualization, version 1.21 of gOpenMol
(Win95/NT and Unix) is now available at location:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

In the near future the same files will also be placed in:
 
ftp://ccl.occ.edu/pub/chemistry/software/Unix/gopenmol

To check out new features please have a look at the page:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/help/version12.html

To follow up all the bug and fixes please check the page:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/knownbugs.html

The list is unfortunately growing all the time...

Thanks to you all who have supported me over the years with either
critisism or encouraging words.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------