Subject: Mopac6 new features

From: Marcio Cyrillo - pos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:19:19 -0200 (BDB)

Dear all,

	Sorry for the previous blank e-mail, but I had problems
   with the e-mailer.
	I would like to let you know that I have just made 
   available the modifications I had done in MOPAC6 source
   (PC and workstation versions).
        The simple new features are:

*** multiple input: you can put as many inputs (for005 or .mop files)
inside a single file, separating them by a blank line. The output
will be appended to the for012(or .arc) mopac ordinary output file.

*** new keyword - OVERLAP: prints the overlap matrix as a lower-half
triangular matrix (one center terms included).

*** new keyword - ORTOGONAL: like VECTORS, but the mutually ortogonal
eigenvectors will be printed. 

more information and download links, please refer to:
http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~cyrillo/mopac6

Regards,
Marcio

ps: soon it will be also available a new software (for windows) that will
interface with MOPAC. More information on the homepage above.