Subject: Spring ACS meeting, last call.

From: M Dominic Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:32:59 -0500 (EST)

Today is the deadline for submitting a paper to the Computers in Chemistry
division of the ACS for the 1999 spring meeting in Anaheim.  I will still
consider submission of posters or papers to the general section for a
little longer.  Last minute requests for other symposia should go to the 
symposia chairs.

If interested, please download the abstract template from the ACS web site
(www.acs.org), complete it and email it to me as an attachment.  You may 
find you cannot save it as a .doc, in which case .dot is fine.  Please do
not use a Mac-based attachment protocol such as binhex as I cannot decode
that, but attaching via Netscape should work.

If you cannot send electronically fax a copy immediately and follow up
soon with surface mail.  Note that I have a new fax number.

Tel: 610-270-6529
Fax: 610-270-4451

email: [email-masked]

Address: M. Dominic Ryan, UW2412 
         SmithKline Beecham
         709 Swedeland Rd. 
         King of Prussia, PA 19406
         USA

Program Chair
Division of Computers in Chemistry
American Chemical Society

__
M. Dominic Ryan   (610)-270-6529     SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 
Internet:  [email-masked]     King of Prussia, PA