Subject: PhDD new release of ChemDescrip & LibAnalysis

From: Nancy Hey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:09:26 -0800

PhDD, Inc. ( Pharmaceutical Design & Database ) is pleased to announce
the release of
ChemDescrip & LibAnalysis

Calculation of molecular descriptors, such as number of rings and
aromatic rings, rotational bonds, molecular weight, hydrogen bond
donor,  hydrogen bond acceptor and cLogP (cLogP is not available in the
current version ) etc.. it is an extract of ChemServer functions. It is
designed to run in batch to process thousands of structures
without human intervention.

LibAnalysis is an easy to use graphical tool to display the result from
ChemDescrip.  It displays the profile
distribution of the number of rings, HBA, HBD, Rotational bonds, cLogP
and Molecular weight.

The demo version is free to download at http://www.phdd.com  by
clicking  “free download” link.

Features of  ChemDescrip:

ChemDescrip is an easy to use library design and analysis
tools.   ChemDescrip does batch calculations for the number of
rings, number of aromatic rings, number of hydrogen bond donors,
number of hydrogen bond acceptors, number of rotational bonds and
 cLogP (needs separate license ). These descriptors are the key
measurement of a library quality.
 It is compatible with MDL screen and other products.
ChemDescrip and LibAnalysis  works in Windows 95,
Windows 98 and Windows NT, Mac, Sun's Solaris, SGI's IRIX operating
 systems.

Excel interface:

The output of the descriptor  *.des file is compatible with Excel.  The
*.des files can be opened directly with Excel so users can do further
analysis or QSAR later.

Please forward all questions to [email-masked].

ChemDescrip & LibAnalysis License Agreement:

This is a trial version of ChemDescrip & LibAnalysis.   It is free of
charge for all academic institutions.  For company and cooperation, this
trial version is valid for one month.  If you decided to purchase
ChemDescrip & LibAnalysis, we will send the new version to you as soon
as possible.

There is no warranty of any kind for the trial or free version.

Please check at www.phdd.com for new releases and bug fixes.

Michael Zhao
Sales
Email, [email-masked]
URL:  www.phdd.com