Subject: Travel Grants Available

From: M Dominic Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:49:19 -0500 (EST)

T R A V E L    G R A N T S

The Computers in Chemistry Division of American Chemical Society invites
students presenting a paper at the spring meeting in Anaheim to apply for
a travel grant.

A limited number of grants of up to $500 will be awarded to selected students.

1.  Candidates must be graduate students OR undergraduate students in good
    standing as confirmed by their department.

2.  Students must have a supporting letter from their (primary) 
    thesis advisor or the department chair if the latter is not possible
    (with an explanatory note).  

3.  No more than one award will be given to a research group.

4.  Funds must be used to attend the Spring 1999 National meeting of the 
    American Chemical Society.

5.  Candidates must be presenting either an oral paper or a poster.

6.  To apply, send letter of request, C.V. and supporting documents to the
    address below.  Supporting Letters must be sent by mail (i.e. hard-copy).

        M. Dominic Ryan, UW2412
        SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
        709 Swedeland Rd
        King of Prussia, PA 19406
        USA

There is still limited time to submit a paper to either the General oral
section or to the Posters.  If you have already been accepted, forward
your application for consideration.  If you would like to present a paper,
please forward both the grant application and the abstract form.

Thank you.

Dominic Ryan

Program Chair
Division of Computers in Chemistry
American Chemical Society

Fax: 610-270-4451
__
M. Dominic Ryan   (610)-270-6529     SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 
Internet:  [email-masked]     King of Prussia, PA