Subject: fortran to C problem

From: "Jerry C.C. Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:24:29 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear Netters,

Sorry for this perhaps off-topic question but I believe some of you must
be experts in C/Fortran programming.

Recently I got a code in Fortran and I used f2c to convert everything in
C.  However, I always got three functions f01ajf, x02ajf and f02amf
unresolved when the object files are linked.  Could anyone please
tell me whether these three functions are some subroutines from Fortran 90
library and are there something similar in C library?

Many thanks,
Jerry

******************************************************************
* Jerry Chun Chung CHAN                     [email-masked] *
* Universitaet Muenster	                phone: 0049-251-83-29156 *
* Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie    fax:   0049-251-83-29159 *
* Schlossplatz 4-7						 *
* D-48149 Muenster						 *
* Germany							 *
******************************************************************
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<Note that the account [email-masked] has been expired>
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---

From: Scott Markel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:29:22 -0800

Jerry,

> library and are there something similar in C library?

The functions are from the Numerical Algorithm Group's (NAG) Fortran
Library.  Take a look at http://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/FLOLCH.html
for details.  The Fortran Library Search link at
http://www.nag.co.uk/Advisory/FLSearch.html may be especially useful
to you.

Scott

-- 
Scott Markel, Ph.D.       NetGenics, Inc.
[email-masked]     4350 Executive Drive
Tel: 619 455 5223         Suite 260
FAX: 619 455 1388         San Diego, CA  92121

---

From: boufer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:11:45 -0500

Hi Jerry, 

These functions are from NAG library. You can obtain a running code
by linking your object files~(obtained from .c) with NAG. 

Hope this helps.

Jerry C.C. Chan wrote:
> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html

---

From: Adrian Turjanski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 17:54:11 -0300 (ARST)

Hi, Has anyone used Hyperchem with semiempirical PM3 with Fe?
I'm looking for bibliography about PM3 with Fe.

       Thanks            

                        Adrian turjanski