Subject: CCL:fortran to C problem (solved)

From: "Jerry C.C. Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:31:28 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear Netters,

I am grateful to all of you who answered my post.  As pointed out by
many of you, the three functions f01ajf, x02ajf and f02amf come from
the commercial Numerical Algorithm Group's (NAG) Fortran Library,
http://www.nag.co.uk/numeric/FLOLCH.html, and equivalent Lapack codes can
be obtained freely at http://www.netlib.org.

Thanks a lot,
Jerry

******************************************************************
* Jerry Chun Chung CHAN                     [email-masked] *
* Universitaet Muenster	                phone: 0049-251-83-29156 *
* Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie    fax:   0049-251-83-29159 *
* Schlossplatz 4-7						 *
* D-48149 Muenster						 *
* Germany							 *
******************************************************************
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<Note that the account [email-masked] has been expired>
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++