Subject: EPR-2 and EPR-3 basis sets

From: "Adrian Radomir Jaszewski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:11:39 MET

Dear CCLers,

I know that EPR-2 basis set has been published in 'Recent Advances
in Density Functional Methods' by Vincenzo Barone (edited by
D. P. Chong); World Scientific, Singapore, 1995. Unfortunately, 
I haven't an access to this book.
Vincenzo Barone has also published exponents and contraction
 coefficients of the EPR-3 basis set for hydrogen and carbon atom in 
J.Chem.Phys. 105 (24), 1996, p.11060. In this paper he gives 
additional exponents of diffuse s functions for non-hydrogen 
atoms in the EPR-2 basis set.

I would like to know all exponents and contraction coefficient of the 
EPR-2 and EPR-3 basis sets for hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen 
atoms (with exponents of diffuse functions).
I will be very grateful for any information on this theme.

Best regards, Adrain

===============================================
Adrian R. Jaszewski
Faculty of Chemistry
UNIVERSITY OF WROCLAW
14 Joliot-Curie St.
50-383 Wroclaw
Poland
e-mail: [email-masked]
================================================