Subject: bonding analysis

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:59:12

Dear netters:

 How should one interpret the numbers coming from a Mulliken bonding
 analysis in G94?

 Thanks in advance

					Dr. Daniel Glossman

					[email-masked]

---

From: Ruth Tanner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:29:15 -0500 (EST)

I am debating which platform to use on my PC when (if) we get a new PC
that will be dedicated for running Gaussian98.  I would like to know what
the benefits are to using a Unix platform on a PC over using a
Windows-based platform (and vice versa).  I would also like to know from
people who have had experience installing Gaussian98 on PCs whether they
prefer Linux, Windows 95/98 or Windows NT and for what reasons.  

thanks :)
Ruth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruth Tanner 						 [email-masked] 
Masters Student in Physical Chemistry			Chemistry Department 
B.Sc. Chemical Physics (Co-op) 			 Minor in English Literature 
University of Guelph 			    http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rtanner/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The only way to atone for being occasionally a little over-dressed is 
by being always absolutely over-educated." 		Oscar Wilde
============================================================================