Subject: TWO questions

From: "Serge A. Pisarev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:26:39 +0300 (MSK)

Dear CCLers!

Is there anybody who could help me:

1) When using the AIMPAC package compiled under Windows 95
EXT94B crashes in bond critical points search, when fifth bond 
path is tracing in the single run. The crash is accompanied with the
message:

- DOMAIN error

Does anybody else encounter this problem? Is the crash caused by 
the program or by the compiler? (I used Digital Visual FORTRAN 5)

2) Where could I find the solutions (if any analytical) and/or their 
properties or anything about the solving the 2D Schroedinger
equation in polar coordinate system (r,phi) with strongly anharmonic
in r, independend of phi potential, e.g.
 
		   n
            U(r)= SUM V[j] * r**(2*j)
		  j=1

Thank you in advance. Wish you Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and 
all the best!
Serge
----
Serge Pisarev
QSAR and Computational Organic Chemistry Group,
Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia.
email: [email-masked]