Subject: 6th Conference in Advanced Medicinal Chemistry

From: Alexandros Alexidis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:49:46 +0200

Conference Announcement

Organisation: The Department of Pharmaceutical-Medicinal Chemistry,
School of Pharmacy, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, in
Colaboration with the Panhellenic Union of Pharmacists, organises the
6th Conference in Advanced Medicinal Chemistry, on 28 and 29 of May
1999.

Speakers: There will be seven world-wide recognised authorities in the
field as invited speakers.

Objectives: The objective of this Conference is the presentation of the
new developments in drug design, approached from different ways, by well
recognised authorities in Medicinal Chemistry in the broad sense.
Another important objective is the contact of the invited speakers among
themselves and with their Greek and other attending pharmacochemists,
through the scientific discussions and the social meetings. Small to
medium size scientific conferences have the advantage to offer exiting
scientific discussions, in an informal and friendly manner. The high
standards of these Conferences in Advanced Medicinal Chemistry in
Thessaloniki are guaranteed by the special selection of the world-wide
known authorities who are invited as speakers.

Audience: Pharmacochemists, Pharmaceutical Scientists oriented in Drug
Design, Molecular and Biochemical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Medical
Scientists interested in the molecular aspects of drug actions and drug
interactions, Biologists, Biochemists, Chemists and Agriculture
Scientists interested in xenobiotic, food Biochemistry and environmental
pollutants.

For more info try : http://amorgos.pharm.auth.gr/CAMC/
or e-mail at: [email-masked]