Subject: RV: Didactic models

From: "Lic. Manuel Lores Vidal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:18:05 -0500

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jorge Arce Molina <[email-masked]>
Para: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: lunes 21 de diciembre de 1998 14:47
Asunto: Didactic models

Dear colleagues:

I would like to know about didactic models for learn chemistry or
another subject
using a computer.
Can anybody make suggestions about where find information (Book,
Booklet, Internet
address).
I really appreciated any help.

Thank you in advance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------
B. Sc. Jorge Arce Molina
Instituto Superior Minero Metalurgico
Las Coloradas s/n.
Moa. 83329. Holguin
CUBA
E-Mail: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
                What in the world isn t chemistry?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
*** I  wish  merry christmas, happy new year and all  the best
****
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------