Subject: checkpoint of G94 and G98

From: Dr Jose Luis Garcia de Paz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:40:58 +0100

Hi CCL'ers
Happy New Year 1999!

 The format of the checkpoint files of G94 and G98 
is different. I have a commercial and expensive visualization
program that handles (and draw results from) G94 checkpoint 
files but is not able to handle G98 checkpoint files. In bot
cases I use the Gaussian formchk utility to generate
>from the checkpoint file  a formatted checkpoint.

Does anybody know how to convert a G98 checkpoint file
in a G94 one? Is there a program , able to run under unix,
to convert a G98 checkpoint in a G94 checkpoint?

Regards
Jose
                                _____________
Dr. Jose Luis Garcia de Paz    |_           /
Departamento de Quimica Fisica   |         |
Facultad de Ciencias, C-XIV-602  |   0    /
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid   <       | Telephon: +34-91-397.4957  or 4263
Ctra de Colmenar Km. 15          |_  ___/  Fax: +34-91-397.4512
E-28049 Madrid (SPAIN)             \/      E-mail: <[email-masked]>
                                       alt E-mail: <[email-masked]>
http://www.uam.es/qfa/depaz.html
http://www.adi.uam.es/~depaz