Subject: CCL:G:Linux vs Windows 95 vs Windows NT

From: David Livingstone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:38:23 +0100

Stefan,

> Dear Gergo,
> 
> >--- "Windows was designed to keep the idiots away from Unix so we
> >could hack in peace.  Let's not break that." - Tom Christiansen (Perl
> >Journal) 

> Do you think that this is funny? I dont think so. People try to
> discuss the pros and cons of two operating systems and i think it
> helps noone to insult those who like to use Windows or who just want
> to know if it is worth to try g98w. The question is not what you love
> or hate, or what you think about people who use one or the other, but
> which experiences you have made. I hope the others who discussed this
> subject seriously agree with me.

Lighten up a bit !  Its only a signature line and they're often very funny.

> 
> Merry Christmas to everyone,
> 

Thats better.  If you take yourself too seriously you will end up with a 
personality hernia.

Happy new year, everyone.

	Dave.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Cheyney House, 19-21 Cheyney St.,
                       Steeple Morden. Herts UK SG8 0LP 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1763 852569 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------