Subject: looking for search utility using phi-psi data as query....

From: Sangeeta Sawant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 01:06:36 +0500 (GMT-5)

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a free/shareware utility which:

1. accepts a query in the form of phi-psi dihedral angles of amino acid 
   residues (sequence may or may not be specified),
2. can search a set of 3D structures of proteins for the given query, 
3. can find the matches within a specified range of deviation of the 
   dihedral angles and,
4. list the peptides of matching conformations from the structure data.

If such a utility is available, I would be interested in using it. Any 
help would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes for the new year!

Sangeeta

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+  Mrs. Sangeeta Sawant                                                   +
+  Research Fellow                     email : [email-masked]  +
+  Bioinformatics Centre               phone : +91-20-355039              +
+  University of Pune                  fax   : +91-20-350087              +
+  Ganeshkhind                                                            +
+  Pune - 411007                                                          +
+  India.                                                                 +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++