Subject: CERCA - CADD Symposium, Montreal, Apr. 14 - 16

From: Dennis Salahub <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:46:09 -0500 (EST)

CERCA - Centre for Research on Computation and its Applications

Symposium "New Perspectives for Computer-Aided Drug Design"

Montreal, April 14-16, 1999

Keynote session: John Erickson, NCI; Peter Kollman, UCSF; Yvonne
				    			Martin, Abbott;John
Moult, Maryland; Harel Weinstein,Mount Sinai

Invited and Contributed Sessions

I - Solvation and Environmental Effects:Jia-Li Gao, SUNY, Buffalo;Gerhard
Hummer, Los Alamos;Charlie Brooks, Scripps; Richard Friesner, Columbia

II - Bioinformatics and Structural Predictions: Roland Dunbrack, Fox Chase
Cancer Center;Janice Glasgow, Queen's University;Andrej Sali, Rockefeller
University; Richard Griffey, Isis Pharmaceuticals

Details and registration:   http://www.cerca.umontreal.ca/cadd
Version francaise	    http://www.cerca.umontreal.ca/cmao

Please let us know of any other lists that might like to receive this
information.

The CERCA/Pharmaceutical chemistry group: John Gunn, Francois Major, Benoit
Roux, Dennis Salahub