Subject: Please note change of my HOME email address

From: Helmut Heller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 08:24:24 +0100

Hello,

I will be changing my provider at the end of January 1999 and this will also  
mean that my

OLD email: [email-masked]

will no longer be working after that date.

Please make a note of my

NEW email: [email-masked]

which is already effective and which will be the only private email address  
after January 31st, 1999. My work email address ([email-masked]) is  
unaffected by this change.

I wish you all a happy new year 1999 and hope to keep in contact with you in  
the future.

Bye,
Helmut

---
Servus, Helmut  (DH0MAD)   ______________NeXT-mail accepted________________
Phone: +49-8671-881665     "Knowledge must be gathered and cannot be given"
[email-masked]                     ZEN, one of BLAKES7
FAX:   +49-8671-881665     ------------------------------------------------
Dr. Helmut Heller, Muehldorfer Str. 72, 84503 Altoetting, GERMANY