Subject: Postdoctoral positions available at LBIT

From: Francois Major <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 13:24:45 -0500

The Laboratory for Informatics and Theoretical Biology (LBIT) is seeking
two postdoctoral trainees: one in the field of RNA 3-D modeling and one
in QSAR.  The LBIT is located at the University of Montreal, Montreal,
Quebec, Canada.  The salaries and conditions are conformed to the MRC
of Canada.  Interested Ph.D. in a related field, such as CS, Biol. Sc.,
Biochem., Chem., etc., with experience in the use of computer softwares
(molecular dynamics, MM/QMM, docking, etc.) or in programming (C++)
are invited to submit their CV to:

Dr. Francois Major
[email-masked]

--
Department of Computer Science
Universite de Montreal
C.P. 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
Canada
(514)343-7091
(514)343-5834 fax
www.iro.umontreal.ca/~major