Subject: CRDB under IE 4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:25:38 -0800

The original version of the EMSL Computational Results Database only worked
under Netscape.  We have just updated the web page so that it should also
function properly with Microsoft's Internet Explorer 4.0.  Please give it
a try if you've been unable to access it previously.

We've also added two more molecules and ~250 more entries, bring the total
number of entries to just less than 31,000.

Dave

-- 

David Feller                                | Mail Stop K1-96
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory | Box 999
Battelle Pacific Northwest National Lab     | Richland, WA 99352
                                            | 
e-mail:[email-masked]                  | Fax: (509)-375-6631

---

From: Richard Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:15:01 +36000

Maybe I'm missing something here...but what is the URL?

Richard

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 [email-masked] wrote:

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
>