Subject: EUCMOS XXV Conference announcement

From: Rui Fausto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:34:36 +0000

WELCOME TO EUCMOS XXV

        Dear Colleagues,

        By decision of the International Committee, the XXV European
Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy (EUCMOS XXV) will be held in Coimbra,
Portugal.

        It is my great  pleasure  to extend an invitation  to  all 
individuals  involved in Molecular Spectroscopy  or  its  applications 
to participate in this congress,  which will be held at the School
for  Sciences  and  Technology  (Faculdade  de Ciências e Tecnologia  - 
FCTUC) of the University of Coimbra,  from August 27th to September the
1st, 2000.
        EUCMOS XXV is an excellent opportunity for those involved in all
branches of Molecular Spectroscopy to present their research work to
the  international scientific community and discuss it with the most
prestigious scientists in this field of Science. All molecular
spectroscopic methods or techniques, as well as supporting theoretical
or computational methods, will be discussed in the conference.
        The EUCMOS XXV Scientific Programme  will  comprise five days of
oral  presentations (invited and contributing lectures) and posters.
Besides, an exhibition of instruments, accessories, software and
scientific books will also be held during the conference.
        Contributions will be published in a special volume of the
Journal of Molecular Structure.
        The registration fee  and  accommodation  costs will be kept as
low  as possible to encourage younger scientists and PhD Students to
attend EUCMOS XXV.
        Please note that very recently the EUCMOS XXV Official WEB page,
containing almost all relevant information we can provide at this time
on this conference, has become available in the INTERNET. The address of
this Web site is:

http://qui.uc.pt/~rfausto/eucmos_xxv

I would appreciate very much if you could forward this information to
those scientists that may be interested to take part in this meeting.
        We look forward to seeing you in Coimbra in August/September
2000.

        Sincerely,

Prof. Rui Fausto
Chairman of EUCMOS XXV