Subject: MSI's C2SDK available free of charge

From: Ton van Daelen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:03:51 -0800

Hi to all -

MSI recently announced it will provide its Cerius2 Software Developer's Kit
(C2SDK) free of charge to the scientific community. C2SDK is already in use
by hundreds of scientists around the world to develop and distribute novel
scientific applications. It helps standardize chemistry software
development and allows one to effectively manage legacy code.

Some typical application areas:
- Quantum chemistry interfaces
- Classical simulations, forcefields
- Combinatorial chemistry
- QSAR, customized descriptors
- Structure based drug design, docking
- Polymer property prediction and simulation
- Inorganic materials, catalysis, crystallography

MSI is collecting SDK applications in a free library on its web site,
enabling rapid deployment of scientific breakthroughs.

Visit http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/ for more details.

Best regards -

Ton van Daelen

  Ton van Daelen, Ph.D.    Product Manager Software Developer's Kit
           
       __o                                        E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_          Molecular Simulations Inc.   P: -1-619-799-5329
    (*)/ (*)         9685 Scranton Road           F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\       San Diego, CA 92121          W: http://www.msi.com

 The Cerius2 software developer's kit is now available free-of-charge
   Visit http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/ to sign up for a copy