Subject: Re: G:Gaussian Deconvolution Software

From: Johannes Weber <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jan 1999 23:06:35 +0100

Hi Richard!

Some time ago I had to deconvolute solid phase NMR spectra 
and used a rather convenient software of the company BRUKER, see

http://www.bruker.de/analytic/analytic.htm

They possibly also have software more specific for your problem.
Maybe, it is worth take a look at other (free) NMR software, too.
I remember a freeware program called SwaN-MR, see 

http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/Swan/Home.htm 

but I don't know about its capability characteristics. 

Regards, :-)ohannes.

PS: I'd be pleased, if you could post summary!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Johannes Weber                     | Email:                        |
| Universitaet zu Koeln              | [email-masked]   |
| Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie |                               |  
| Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. G. Hohlneicher | tel: 0049-(0)221-470-4816     |
| Luxemburger Str. 116               | fax: 0049-(0)221-470-5144     |
| 50939 Koeln                        |                               |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Swenson wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I would appreciate any information about PC software (commercial, freeware,
>shareware, etc.) that will deconvolute fairly complex uv/visible and
>circular dichroism spectra into overlapping (poorly resolved) component
>gaussian peaks.  I know this should be fairly simple to do, but I don't
>want to spend the time "re-inventing the wheel".
>
>Thank you,
>
>Richard Swenson
>Biochemistry
>The Ohio State University