Subject: scaling factors for LANL2DZ basis set ?

From: Johannes Weber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:13:54 +0100 (MET)

Dear CCL!

I wonder, if there exists any literature about frequency scaling factors
specific for the LANL2DZ basis set (and other ECP basis sets). 
I'm aware of the larger collection of scaling factors by Scott/Radom 
(JPC 1996)  and Rauhut/Pulay (JPC 1995) and I already tried an e-mail
search in the CCL archives (, which wasn't successful). 

Any reference would be highly welcome. 
On demand I will post a summary, of course.

Thanks in advance for all contributions,

       :-)ohannes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Johannes Weber                     | Email:                        |
| Universitaet zu Koeln              | [email-masked]   |
| Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie |                               |  
| Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. G. Hohlneicher | tel: 0049-(0)221-470-4816     |
| Luxemburger Str. 116               | fax: 0049-(0)221-470-5144     |
| 50939 Koeln                        |                               |
----------------------------------------------------------------------