Subject: Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 14:04:36 -0500

Dear CCLers,
	A major change in the Journal of Molecular Graphics and 
Modelling (JMGM) will be of interest to computational chemists.

	For years JMGM has been associated with the Molecular 
Graphics and Modelling Society and has had a somewhat 
narrow focus.  Now, however, the journal is officially 
co-associated with the Computers in Chemistry (COMP) division 
of the American Chemical Society.  The 2200 members of COMP 
have a wide range of interests in computational chemistry. 
COMP members are eligible for a special subscription rate.

	A new editorial direction has been set, and a new 
international editorial board has been appointed.  JMGM offers 
advantages of free color figures, quick publication time, and 
both hard copy and online versions.

	The scope of the new JMGM encompasses:
o	molecular interactions
o	protein and polymer engineering
o	pharmaceutical design
o	materials design
o	applied theoretical chemistry
o	structure-property relationships
o	computer library design

	High quality papers describing work at the cutting edge of 
science are welcome.  Instructions to authors are given at 
http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/jmgm/

Thank you, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]