Subject: Last Circular: Winter-Workshop "Reaction Dynamics"

From: Werner Jakubetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:47:04 +0100

___________________________________

WINTER-WORKSHOP "REACTION DYNAMICS"
       MARIAPFARR  (AUSTRIA)
___________________________________

LAST CIRCULAR:
 
The 1999 Theoretical Chemistry Winter-Workshop of the Austrian
Chemical Society 
in Mariapfarr (a resort in the Austrian Alps) 
will take place from 16 to 19 February. 
Registration is still open until January 31.

The 1999 workshop includes lectures on "Reaction Dynamics" and a
mini-symposium open to all fields of theoretical chemistry. 

Lecturers:
G.G. Balint-Kurti (Bristol): Time-Dependent Wavepacket Calculations in
Reactive Scattering

G.D. Billing (Copenhagen): A. Overview of Reactive Scattering
                           B.  Mixed Quantum-Classical Dynamics 

R. Jaquet (Siegen): Quantum Reactive Scattering: The Time-independent
Approach 

U. Manthe (Freiburg): Reaction Rates

For details of the program, informations on the scope and format of the
workshop and on Mariapfarr, and for all matters related to registration
and accomodation, see the Mariapfarr-Homepage at

http://www.kfunigraz.ac.at/tchwww/sax/mariapfarr/index_eng.html

Werner Jakubetz  
_______________________________________________________________

Prof. Werner Jakubetz
Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry
University of Vienna, Austria

Address: Währingerstrasse 17
         A-1090 Wien
         Austria
Phone:   +43-1-4277-52758
Fax:     +43-1-4277-9527
email:   [email-masked]
_______________________________________________