Subject: Summary: topological elctron density analysis

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:43:49 -0700 (MST)

Thank you all,

it turned out, that almost everybody uses the free PROAIM
of Richard Bader's group, McMaster University, Canada.

Here's the link:
http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/aimpac/

Thanks again to all responders and of course to Richard Bader for making
the program available to everyone.

Alexander

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                    |                                  | 
| Alexander Hofmann                  | Phone (office) +49-341-97-36337  |
| Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institut fuer      | Fax   (office) +49-341-97-30099  | 
| Physikalische und Theoretische     |                                  |
| Chemie                             |                                  | 
| Augustusplatz 10-11                | [email-masked] |
|                                    |                                  |
| D-04109 Leipzig                    | http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant |
|                                    |      /hofmann/alex.html          |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------