Subject: topological elctron density analysis

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:22:58 -0700 (MST)

Hello together,

does anybody know sth. about the availability of PROAIMS or related
programs to do topological elctron density analysis? Freeware would be
very nice.

Thanks & best regards

Alex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                    |                                  | 
| Alexander Hofmann                  | Phone (office) +49-341-97-36337  |
| Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institut fuer      | Fax   (office) +49-341-97-30099  | 
| Physikalische und Theoretische     |                                  |
| Chemie                             |                                  | 
| Augustusplatz 10-11                | [email-masked] |
|                                    |                                  |
| D-04109 Leipzig                    | http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant |
|                                    |      /hofmann/alex.html          |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "C.F. Matta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:05:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Alex,

You can find all the AIM software free of charge at:
	
	http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/aimpac/

Cherif

 .......................................................................
 Cherif F. Matta		  	tel. (905) 525-9140 ext. 22502
 Chemistry Department                   fax  (905) 522-2509
 McMaster University                      
 Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA L8S 4M1.
 .......................................................................

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Alexander Hofmann wrote:

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
> 
>