Subject: Re: CCL:superimpose

From: Chris Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:16:17 -0500

Dear Dr. Lebon,

The Chemical Computing Group software MOE
(Molecular Operating Environment) offers a number of tools for multiple
conformation alignments. Conformers can be superimposed based
on either all atoms in the molecule, or based on a subset of 
atoms. There is no limit to the number of conformers that 
may be superimposed at one time (save hardware limitations). 

The MOE software is built on an embedded programming language (SVL)
that allows for fast and easy modification and development of 
applications.  Please visit the CCG website at
http://www.chemcomp.com

All the best, 
Chris Williams

----------------------------------
Chris Williams, Ph.D.
<[email-masked]>

Customer Support/Applications Scientist, 
Chemical Computing Group, Inc.
1255 University St., Suite 1600 
Montreal, Quebec CANADA
H3B 3X3
Tel: (514) 393-1055
Fax: (514) 874-9538