Subject: CLL: academic docking software

From: Jan De Kerpel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:25:37 +0100 (NFT)

Dear CCL's,

I am looking for receptor/ligand protein docking software 
(flexible and/or rigid) like FlexiDock or Affinity (provided 
by some commercial groups) but for low/free prices (academic 
usage). 
To be run on sgi R10000, IBM RS6000 or pc.
 
Thanks,

Jan De Kerpel
email : [email-masked]

*************************************************************
                
Labo Quantumchemistry                  Celestijnenlaan 200F 
Departement of Chemistry               3001 Leuven (Heverlee)
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven         BELGIUM 

tel : 32 16 327393
fax : 32 16 327992

email : [email-masked]

*************************************************************