Subject: Porting Molpro 98.1 on linux system

From: Petr Nachtigall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:30:57 MET

Dear CCL readers,

	I've tried to compile Molpro 98.1 on linux machine. I've succeeded
using g77 fortran compiler with only small changes to standard CONFIG
file. However, program does not appear to be running particularly fast.
Thus, I've tried to compile Molpro 98.1 using PGI fortran compiler.
After modification of CONFIG file compilation went O.K., however,
program execution hangs.
	Does anybody succeed to compile Molpro 98.1 with PGI compiler ?
Any suggestions or hints will be appreciated.

Best regards,

=================================================================
Petr Nachtigall
J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Dolejskova 3			
182 23 Prague 8			phone: (+420-2)-6605-2015          
Czech Republic			fax:   (+420-2)-858-2307           
			e-mail: [email-masked]
=================================================================