Subject: 99.06.21 31st ACS Central Regional Meeting in Columbus

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:42:21 -0500 (EST)

I did not see it advertized on CCL, but it probably should have had been.
I am not in anyway involved in organization, so I am not working for myself
here.

31st Central Regional Meeting of American Chemical Society will be held at:

                            June 21 - 23 1999
               The Ohio State University Fawcett Center
                  Hotel-Restaurant-Conference Center
                       2400 Olentangy River Road
                            Columbus OH 43210

For program, calls for papers, details, session chairpeople, etc, etc. look at:

http://chemistry.ohio-state.edu/acs-crm31/

The motto is "Chemistry in Space", but/and we CompChem geeks fit anywhere,
so you may want to speak there.

In short, the deadline to give a talk or whatever is March 1, 1999.
Get your ACS forms ready...

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |