Subject: 32. MWTCC at Notre Dame, May 20-22

From: Olaf Wiest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:41:29 -0500

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
32nd Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN
May 20-22, 1999
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please mark your calendar and plan to attend the 32nd Midwest
Theoretical Chemistry Conference to be held May 20-22, 1999, at the
University of Notre Dame and hosted jointly by the Department of
Chemistry and Biochemistry and by the Radiation Laboratory.

The conference covers all areas of theoretical and computational
chemistry. Contributions are invited from all researchers, including
undergraduate students, graduate students, postdocs, faculty,
corporate scientists, and government researchers.

A broad cross section of theoretical and computational topics is
expected to be represented in both the oral and poster sessions.
Traditionally, this meeting has served as a unique opportunity for
students and postdocs to give short oral presentations on their
current research.

As more information on the conference becomes available it can be
obtained at the WWW site http://www.nd.edu/~mwtcc. This site is
currently under construction and significant material will be added
in the coming weeks.

We look forward to seeing you this May.

The Organizing Committee:

     Daniel M. Chipman
     Sharon Hammes-Schiffer
     Olaf Wiest