Subject: density matrix renormalisation group methods

From: Michael Nolan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:32:21 +0000

Dear CCLers...

We are looking at studying conjugated polymers for application in 
photvoltaic devices.
I have seen the density matrix renormalisation group (DMRG) method used 
for calculation of excitations and non-linear optical properties.

Does anyone have (i) any experience with using DMRG and (ii) knowledge
as to where there might be an available code? (A web search is none
too useful...)

Thank you in advance

Michael
-- 
**************************************************************************
Mr. Michael Nolan	
Materials Modelling Section, Advanced Materials and Technologies Group
National Microelectronics Research Centre  	
Lee Maltings, Prospect Row				   	
Cork
IRELAND

mail: [email-masked]

Tel:   + 353 21 90 4113

http://nmrc.ucc.ie/projects/ape/
http://nmrc.ucc.ie/groups/AMT/modellingRes.html

EMRS Call for papers:
http://nmrc.ucc.ie/groups/AMT/SympMain.html
****************************************************************************