Subject: Reposting

From: "Hr. Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 15:04:49 +0100

Dear Colleagues;

	About two weeks ago I posted a question to the CCL, and to date the
response has been underwhelming, which is to say that I didn't receive any
replies.  It may well be that the information I seek is not yet available,
though I would be a bit surprised if that were indeed the case.  In any
event, I am reposting this query in the hope that someone will deem to
respond.

	The query is as follows:

       I am seeking published references to neutron diffraction (preferred)
and/or X-ray diffraction (acceptable) data for the following two classes of
compounds:

        (a) simple nitrophenols (with or without an additional alkyl
substituent);

        (b) simple monoalkoxy- or monoaryloxyphenols.

I am also seeking this same data for 

        (c) 2,6-diphenylphenol

If anyone has this information, or access to databases containing this
information, and can dig out the relevant references, I would be very
grateful.

Thanks in advance to all responders,

S. Shapiro
[email-masked]