Subject: Electric field in semiempirical MO theory

From: Anselm Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:06:00 +0100

Dear CCL's,

I'm currently working on an implementation of an uniform electric field
in VAMP (a semiempirical program package similar to MOPAC or AMPAC).
This feature is included as an undocumented option in MOPAC, but
comments in the source are missing...

Can anybody give me some references about theory or actual
implementation of an electric field within semiempirical MO theory ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated !!

Anselm Horn

--
_______________________________________________________________________
Anselm Horn, Dipl. Chem. Univ.          [email-masked]
  ___
 / __|        ___                               Computer Chemie Centrum
| /     ___  / __|
| |    / __|| /                                   Naegelsbachstrasse 25
\ \__ | /   | |                                        D-91025 Erlangen
 \___|| |   \ \__                                 Deutschland / Germany
      \ \__  \___|    Tel: +49 9131/85-2-6583 * Fax: +49 9131/85-2-6565
       \___|       http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/horn/index.html
_______________________________________________________________________