Subject: Seeking NAOMI software....

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 99 20:14:59 CST

Dear CCLers:

I have used most of the Web search engines to get in touch with Prof.
Simon M. Brocklehurst, author of NAOMI, without success. My query is
in order to obtain the most recent version (2.4c) of this software
but apparently he has moved from [email-masked] to how knows where.

Does any of you have information leading to the appropiate email or URL
address?.

Much obliged,

Ramon Garduno
--

        "...De los 260 musculos que tiene el cuerpo humano, el mas
	dificil de mantener en forma es el corazon...."
___________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
CENTRO DE CIENCIAS FISICAS          | EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO |
Apdo. Postal 48-3                   | VOICE:  +52(5)6227749 ; +52(73)291749
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos           |         +52(73)111611 & +52(73)175388
MEXICO                              | FAX:    +52(5)6227775 & +52(73)291775
                                    |	      +52(73)173077
___________________________________EOF ____________________________________