Subject: *.WFN files with g98 and windows --> linux migration ...

From: Txema Mercero <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 11:38:33 +0100

Dear CCL readers,

I would like to make you a couple of questions:

Using g98, I want to get the wavefunction in a *.wfn file.
With g94 I just had to specify the output=wfn command and the name of
the
file at the end of the input. According to the g98 manual, the same
thing
should be enough for g98, however, I am trying it and I don t get the 
wavefunction, does anybody know which is the problem?

And the second question, we are changing our operating system from
Windows to Linux, we have been able to read most of the windows files
we had with linux based programs, however we have a problem with the
articles database. We used Reference Manager to sort our database, and
know
we would like to read this database with a linux based database.
Does anybody know any database which works under linux, 
and might be able to read a database created 
using Reference Manager? 

Thank you all!

							Txema Mercero
							Grad. Student
							Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea