Subject: Workshop on Computational Chemistry

From: Andreas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:58:24 +0100

Work group Theoretical Chemistry within the Austrian Chemical Society

PLEASE NOTE:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Workshop on Computational Chemistry in Mariapfarr
                           May 31  - June 2, 1999
                      Mariapfarr, Salzburg, Austria
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first objective of this workshop is to disseminate knowledge about
computer experiments, their connection to "real" experiments, their
advantages but also their drawbacks to scientists interested in
computational chemistry. Another objective is
the discussion of the physical background (classical mechanics,
statistical physics) and the concepts of important simulation techniques
such as molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo. Finally computational
details of these techniques as well as data
analysis are discussed.

Invited Speakers: G.G. Balint-Kurti, G.D. Billing, R. Jaquet, U. Manthe

For further information see

http://majestix.msp.univie.ac.at/atcc.html

-- 
=======================================================================
   _/_/  _/_/              [email-masked]          =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]       =
  _/  _/_/  _/             [email-masked]                 =
   _/_/  _/_/              http://majestix.msp.univie.ac.at/~andreas  =
                                                                      =
  Dr. Andreas B. J. Parusel                                           =
  Institute of Theoretical Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry          = 
  Althanstr. 14                   A-1090 Vienna                       =
  Tel +43 1 31336 1572            Fax  +43 1 31336 790                =
=======================================================================