Subject: PC GAMESS SCF Benchmark.

From: "Andrew B. Ryzhkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:34:48 +0500

Dear CCLers,

I have did comparison between various implementations SCF method in PC GAMESS:
Direct, simply Conventional and Conventional with AO integral packing.
I have graphed the relation between SCF time and number of carbon atom
in hydrocarbons chain, and between SCF time and number of AO integral.
Also I have calculated scales for they.
You can see results and diagrams on my pages:

http://members.tripod.com/~RedAndr/bench/

Sincerely, Andrew.

   /===============================================\
   | E-mail:    [email-masked]                    |
   |            [email-masked]                    |
   | WWW:       http://members.tripod.com/~RedAndr |
   +-----------------------------------------------+
   |            Institute of Organic Chemistry     |
   |            Ufa Research Center                |
   |            Russian Academy of Sciences.       |
   \===============================================/