Subject: Thyroid help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:11:20

Hello,,I need to find an organization,,or group, that will 
"import" a
thyroid medicine for my friend! Its extremely important that she 
gets this
medicine soon!!! The Name of the thyroid medicine is 
"Proloid",,and its
available in "Chile" South America! We have the proper 
prescription,,we
just need a source to be kind of the middleman! I have been on 
this pursuit
for several years, and managed to get it one time for my friend, 
>from a
private individual who lived in Chile. This should not be hard to 
recieve,
but as you can see,,it surely has been!!This is a natural 
thyroglobulin
product,,not the Synthetic proloid-s that comes out of Mexico! 
This is
"EXTREMELY" Important she recieves this medicine soon! email 
me..or you can
call collect at  330-673-8901. Just say this is regarding 
"proloid",,,By
the way,,i have tried many other avenues,,ex. red 
cross,,fda,,etc. Thank
you for your Help!! Dave Campano [email-masked]