Subject: Re: CCL:Two-photon spectroscopy

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:42:45 -0500

You could refer to papers by Robert Birge on the theory of two-photon
spectroscopy.   I added on one by Dick as well.  What you want is a program
that can handle CISD i.e. singles and doubles.

Birge, R., & Pierce, B. (1986) International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
29, 639- 656.
Birge, R. R. (1983) in Ultrasensitive laser spectroscopy (Kliger, D. S.,
Ed.) pp 109-174, Academic Press, Inc., New York.
Birge, R. R. (1984) in Spectroscopy of biological molecules (Sandorfy, C.,
& Theophanides, T., Eds.) pp 457-471, D. Reidel, Boston.
Birge, R. R., & Pierce, B. M. (1979) J. Chem Phys. 70, 165-178.
Dick, B., & Hohlneicher, G. (1982) J. Chem. Phys. 76, 5755-5760.

Regards

Deepak.
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh				Email: [email-masked]
Graduate Fellow				URL: http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry,	Tel: (315) 443 1739 -- work
Syracuse University			       (315) 472 9659 -- home
1-014 Scitech Syracuse NY 13244		Fax: (315) 443 4070

"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent". -- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************