Subject: Reptints.Net help wanted

From: "Dr. Shu-Kun Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:09:21 +0100

It will be a very useful service of  indexing with the inclusion
of e-mails, websites, as well as tel. and fax numbers, etc. to
the author's self made abstracts at http://reprints.net server.
Anyone interested in this project please contact me. I need
someone to help me or to work on it or agree to serve as
a mirror site.

Two years ago, I suggested that CAS added  authors' e-mail
addresses, if available in the original publications, to the
chemical abstracts. To include e-mails will be of great help
for readers to request for reprints and to for other convenient
contacts with the authors.

Looking forward to your replies.

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
MDPI, Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918
E-mail: [email-masked] URL: http://mdpi.org/lin/