Subject: Distributed Multipole Analysis using GAMESS/US

From: Joao Otavio M A Lins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:15:06 +0000 (CUT)

Hi!

	Could someone tell me how to do a Distributed Multipole Analysis (DMA)
using GAMESS/US? There is a $STONE keyword, but I get no DMA output for the 
following input file:

 $contrl scftyp=rhf mplevl=2 runtyp=energy coord=zmt nzvar=0 $end
 $basis gbasis=n311 ngauss=6 npfunc=3 diffs=.true. $end
 $scf dirscf=.true. nconv=6 $end
 $stone atoms $end
 $stone bonds $end
 $data
H2
CNV  4

 H
 H   1 rHH

rHH=0.73586
 $end

	Is there another program to do the same thing that uses GAMESS/US
or G9x output files?

	Thanks in advance,

							-Joao Otavio
 _______________________________________________________________________
    Instituto de Quimica da UFRJ               email: [email-masked]
    Centro de Tecnologia, bloco A, sala 412    voice: +55-21-590-9890
    Cidade Universitaria                       fax  : +55-21-290-4746
    21949-900  -  Rio de Janeiro  -  RJ       
                 BRAZIL                       
 _______________________________________________________________________