Subject: CCL:Drawings--->Stuctural file

From: "Victor E. Kuz'min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 00:07:26 +0300

Dear Colleagues,
Whether there is a software for conversion of a graphics image of
molecular structure ( for example: *.gif, *.jpg, ┘. etc) in files such
as *.mol, *.hin, *.pdb, ┘.? This is a peculiar kind of OCR for the
structural formulas. It will enable for scanned drawings to get the
structural file. Is it possible? I shall be grateful for any guidelines
or tips.

With best regards,
                                          VEK

--
 >____<     >____<     >____<     >____<     >____<     >____<
/|@\/@|\   /|@\/@|\   /|@\/@|\   /|@\/@|\   /|@\/@|\   /|@\/@|\
(\____/)   (\____/)   (\____/)   (\____/)   (\____/)   (\____/)
--"--"-------"--"-------"--"-------"--"-------"--"-------"--"----

Victor E. Kuz'min    |           National Academy of Science of Ukraine
 Head  Scientist       |         A.V.Bogatsky Phys.- Chem. Institute
Deputy Head of Department of Thermodynamics & Theoretical Chemistry
                      86 Lustdorfskaja doroga, 270080, Odessa, Ukraine
   Home:                                      Office:
38(0482) 631389                 38(0482) 225127   Fax 38(0482) 652012
[email-masked]                         [email-masked]