Subject: Basis Set Availability Question

From: Bill Laidig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:37:39 -0500

All,

I know this has been asked before, but I was unable to find a useful
response in the archives:

Are the IGLO basis sets (specifically sets II and III) available on the
web or in an electronic form?

On a related note are the "complete" set of Huzinaga basis sets (for
example those from the book "Gaussian Basis Sets for Molecular
Calculations" or from some of his early papers like Approx. Atomic
Functions from 1971)?  I've ordered this book, but need it faster than
4-6 weeks.

Thanks, Bill

--
************************************************************************
*    "Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the     *
*     queen's round metal hat." - Jack Handey                          *
*                                                                      *
*     Bill Laidig                                                      *
*     The Procter & Gamble Co.             tel 513-627-2857 fax - 1233 *
*     Miami Valley Laboratories            [email-masked] (preferred)   *
*     P.O. Box 538707                      [email-masked]            *
*     Cincinnati, OH 45253-8707                                        *
************************************************************************