Subject: Re: CCL:CCL:Drawings--->Stuctural file

From: Rob Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:20:44 +0000

Tamas Gunda wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> >                                 Dear Colleagues,
> > Whether there is a software for conversion of a graphics image of
> > molecular structure ( for example: *.gif, *.jpg, .. etc) in files such
> > as *.mol, *.hin, *.pdb, ..? This is a peculiar kind of OCR for the
> > structural formulas. It will enable for scanned drawings to get the
> > structural file. Is it possible? I shall be grateful for any guidelines
> > or tips.
> >
> > With best regards,
> >                                           VEK
> 
> As far as I remember, there is a program called Kekule somewhere
> out there, which was designed to convert scanned structural images
> to molfiles
> 
> Hope this helps
> 
> Tamas

Kekule is supplied by Oxford Molecular. You can find more information
at:

http://www.oxmol.co.uk/prods/kekule/

I hope this is what you need.

Thanks,
Rob

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Rob Williams                            Tel: (+44) 1865 784600
Deputy Engineering Manager                 Fax: (+44) 1865 784601
Oxford Molecular Limited                E-mail: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------