Subject: Advert: molecular dynamics educational package for Windows

From: Charlie Wartnaby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:59:48 +0000

Dear CCL members,

The first full version of SimChemistry for Windows is now 
available for download from

 http://www.wartnaby.demon.co.uk

It uses on-screen molecular dynamics in two dimensions,
involving hard disk or Lennard-Jones molecules, together
with walls, pistons, graphs and text, as an educational tool
to explore the microscopic behaviour behind macroscopic
phenomena in physical chemistry.

While members of this group would not find it useful in
day-to-day work, you might find it of interest or use in
teaching theoretical or physical chemistry courses, in
lecture presentations or practical session demonstrations.

Please see the website above for further details.
-- 
Charlie Wartnaby, Cambridge, England
O OO O  OO oO OOo Oo oOO Oo OooOo Oo oOoo OooOo OoOOo o oo OOo
SimChemistry for Windows -- Live molecular dynamics for chemical
education -- download free from http://www.wartnaby.demon.co.uk
E-mail [email-masked] to join mailing list for updates