Subject: Iodine basis set

From: cronos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 99 11:16:09 +0100

Dear netters:

Does anybody know a full electron (non core effective) basis set for 
Iodine and the other halogens??
I am interested on medium size basis set as DZP, TZP or similar

Thanks in advance

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Sherwood)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:47:06 +0000

Netters,

> I am interested on medium size basis set as DZP, TZP or similar

Although perhaps a bit larger than you are looking for, the p-VTZ basis
sets of Sadlej are available on the PNNL Gaussian basis set web site:

    http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html

This seems a sensible point to remind European readers that
we maintain the European mirror site for this service at

   http://www.dl.ac.uk/emsl_pnl/basisform.html

Paul

-- 
======================================================================
Dr Paul Sherwood,         email:  [email-masked]
CLRC Daresbury Lab,       tel:    +44-1925-603553
Warrington,               fax:    +44-1925-603634
WA4 4AD,  UK.             http:   http://www.dci.cclrc.ac.uk
======================================================================