Subject: Interested to get a better gOpenMol on Linux?

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:20:45 +0200 (GTB Standard Time)

Dear CCL members,

I have developed gOpenMol (http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/) over the
years as a hobby on my spare time. I do the development work totally on my
WinNT PC and just compile it for the other platforms. I do not have any
time available to tune it for the Unix platforms and this will in most
cases result in very bad performance. 

gOpenMol is mostly used by the Win and Linux community. The Win platfom I
can still somehow manage but I'm totally running out of time to support
the Linux platform.

So, if you are using gOpenMol on the Linux platform and find the program
useful, would you be interested to collaborate with me to make gOpenMol
more user friendly and powerfull on the Linux platform?

Regards,

-leif laaksonen  

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------