Subject: Nationally Acclaimed Time To Teach! Conference Coming to Your Area!

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:41:38 -0500 (EST)

Nationally Acclaimed Time To Teach! Conference Coming to Your Area!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: We mail to people whom we feel are interested in what we have to
offer and do not allow anyone else to use our list. Once in a while
we'll notify you of web sites, products, services and promotions that 
could be of special interest to you. We respect your right to privacy.
If you do not wish to receive these notices and prefer never to hear
>from us, simply click on the link provided and put REMOVE in the
subject line    mailto:[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationally Acclaimed Time To Teach! Conference Coming to Your Area!

Are you a teacher, or professional who works with groups of children?
Do you ever find yourself giving repeated warnings or multiple 
requests?  Do you find that your children exhibit off-task behavior
or try to engage you in time-wasting arguments?  Do you have a child
that is unmotivated. . .you just cant reach him or her?  Would you
like to enjoy more responsible behavior, mutual respect, motivated 
learning. . .and more Time To Teach!  If so, hold on because the 
"conference of the decade" is visiting a city near you!   This 
outstanding, nationally acclaimed, ONE DAY conference, taught by 
Rick Dahlgren, a nationally recognized expert in children's behavior 
offers proven solutions to the "discipline" problem.  

Time, it has been said, is the coin of learning.  Yet every teacher 
or professional who works with children has known the frustration of 
losing valuable instructional time to matters of discipline, just as 
every student has known the frustration of losing valuable learning 
time to matters of discipline.  For some teachers and professionals 
and for some students, the amount of time lost is very great.  At the 
Time To Teach! conference you will be given a program proven to 
restore that lost time in a way that is simple, fair, and mutually 
respectful.   Rick Dahlgren's  simple, yet powerful strategies are 
rejuvenating K-12 classrooms, headstart programs, and child care 
settings across America and internationally!  For any grade level or 
student profile, this sensible, respectful, and powerful discipline 
program will forever improve your behavior management and give you 
more Time To Teach! 

You can earn college credit and/or meet inservice and continuing 
education requirements for attending this powerful conference.  What 
should you expect from this conference?  Learn how to:  eliminate 
repeated warnings and multiple requests in a positive fashion;  teach 
the disrespectful to be respectful; teach the unmotivated to be 
motivated; teach the irresponsible to be responsible; avoid power 
struggles; refocus the reluctant student or child; and how to use a 
myriad of powerful prompting techniques!   You will also receive an 
extensive Time To Teach! handbook and be served breakfast at the 
luxurious hotel site in your area.  In April and May, Time To Teach! 
conferences will be held in: Pocatello, Idaho; Colorado Springs, 
Colorado;  Albuquerque, New Mexico; Cheyenne, Wyoming; Las Vegas, 
Nevada; and Anchorage, Alaska!  You arrive at this conference with a 
rare assurance.  If you are not completely satisfied with the program, 
we will refund 100% of your registration fee.  For more information 
on how to sign up and to learn more about the Time To Teach! conference, 
or to learn more about our teacher materials, check us out on the 
WEB at http://www.time-to-teach.com  You may also call us at 
1-208-772-0273 24 hours a day!