Subject: Tripos Software

From: Jennifer Boyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:36:45 -0600

Dear Adrian Turjanski:

My name is Jennifer Boyer and I am responsible for Tripos' customers
and prospects in Argentina.  I came across your name recently and
understand that, sometime ago, you inquired about a program for
modeling drug receptor interaction with semiempirical or ab initio
methods.  Tripos' Sybyl/QSAR software could be useful in addressing
such design issues and I'd be happy to provide your with product
information if you're interested.  You should also feel free to visit
Tripos' web page (www.tripos.com), where you can get descriptions of
a variety of Tripos' product offerings.

I would welcome the opportunity to work with you and hope you will
let me know if I may be of assistance.  Thank you for your time and
consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Jennifer Boyer
Sales Associate
Tripos, Inc.
1699 S. Hanley Road, Suite 303
St. Louis, MO  63144
Tel: (314) 647-1099
Fax: (314) 647-9241
[email-masked]