Subject: 32. Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

From: Olaf Wiest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:25:56 -0500

Dear Colleague

The 32md Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference (MWTCC) will take place
at the University of Notre Dame from May 20 to May 22, 1999. You can find
updated information, programs, and downloadable registration forms at the
conference website at http://www.nd.edu/~mwtcc. This website also
contains driving directions and maps.

Through the generous support from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry,
the Graduate School, and the Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory as well as
our indistrial sponsor, Eli Lilly & Co., we are able to keep the registration
fee to $30 ($10  for students). This includes the reception, continental
breakfast, coffee breaks and lunches on Friday and Saturday.

If you  would like to contribute a short talk or poster, please include a
one-page abstract with your registration and indicate your preference. In
the tradition of earlier conferences, postdoctoral researchers and graduate
students are particularly encouraged to present their work.

We are looking forward to welcome all of you at Notre Dame

                                        Sincerely

                                                Daniel M. Chipman

                                                Sharon Hammes-Schiffer

                                                Olaf Wiest