Subject: WinMOPAC Free 2.1 Upgrade & Discount Offer

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:31:12 -0800

Fujitsu is pleased to announce that the current WinMOPAC v2.0 promotional
price will be extended until March 31st, and all customers will be eligible
for a free upgrade to the new 2.0.1 release in April. WinMOPAC 2.0 includes:
  * user-friendly Windows graphical interface
  * MOPAC 97 with d-orbitals (MNDO-d) and Solvation model (COSMO)
  * CD for Windows 95, 98, NT and user manual, and MOPAC 97 source code
  * Promotional price $800, & $400 for academics until 31 March 1999
      (list price = $995, & $495 for academics from 1 April 1999)
  * Free upgrade to version 2.1 (available April '99)

WinMOPAC calculates numerous physical and chemical properties such as
spectra, dipole moments, thermodynamics, and kinetics, etc., enabling the
chemist to prescreen hundreds of candidates faster than synthesizing just
one, so saving valuable laboratory time. 3D visualization of electronic
structure and chemical properties makes WinMOPAC one of the most powerful
teaching tools available. The student can now interactively explore
reaction mechanisms and study the relationships between chemical properties
and structure on a PC. WinMOPAC is based on MOPAC and it is fully supported
by Fujitsu Limited on Windows NT/95/98. MOPAC, now with over 50,000
licensed copies worldwide, has been developed during the past 15 years by
Dr. J. J. P. Stewart. 

   Demo version available at http://www.winmopac.com/ or contact
USA: Fujitsu FSBA, Tel: 877-240-3557 (Toll Free), Email: [email-masked]
EUROPE: Fujitsu FQS Poland, Tel: +48-12-429-4345, Email: [email-masked]
ASIA: Fujitsu FQS, Tel: +81-92-852-3131, Email: [email-masked]

====================================================================
 David A. Gallagher, C. Chem.        email: [email-masked]