Subject: Re: Q re multi ref CCSD(T) or MP4

From: uccatvm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 23:12:39 +0000 (GMT)

> 
> I was wondering if anyone knows if multi-reference MP4(SDTQ) or CCSD(T)  methods
> were being developed and what the status of such work might be.
> 

The Utrecht group has been working on MR-MP methods. A few references:

Convergence behaviour of multi-reference perturbation theory: An indicator 
  Huub J.J. van Dam, and Joop H. van Lenthe 
  Molecular Physics, Vol. 90, No. 6, 1007-1012 (1997)

The size consistency of multi-reference Moller-Plesset perturbation theory 
  Huub J.J. van Dam, Joop H. van Lenthe, and Peter Pulay 
  Molecular Physics, Vol. 93, No. 3, 431-439 (1998)

Tanja
-- 
  ====================================================================
     Tanja van Mourik                                                
                                      phone                               
     University College London        work:   +44 (0)171-504-4665   
     Christopher Ingold Laboratories  home:   +44 (0)1895-259-312    
     20 Gordon Street                 e-mail                         
     London WC1H 0AJ                  work: [email-masked] 
     United Kingdom                   home: [email-masked]     
  ====================================================================