Subject: Summary for MRCI

From: "I. Kerkines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:29:49 +0200 (EET)

A few days ago I posted the following question

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, I. Kerkines wrote:

> 
> Dear colleagues,
> 
> Does anybody know of any reviews or related papers on second order CI
> (SOCI)?
> 

The only answer I got was:

 Adv. Quant. Chem. 34 (1999) 143

Thanks,

************************************************************
* Ioannis S. Kerkines                                      *
* M.Sc. Student in Physical Chemistry                      *
* Department of Chemistry / University of Athens           *
* Panepistimiopolis      Tel: ++30 1 727-4569              *
* Zographou, 157 10      FAX: ++30 1 723-3219              *
* HELLAS (Greece)        Email: [email-masked]   *
************************************************************