Subject: MOLDEN AND G94 OUTPUTS

From: ""Demétrio A. da Silva Filho"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:38:57 -0300

Dear CCLers,

I'm trying to read the G94 outputs using MOLDEN and although I have several
geometries MOLDEN just show me one (single point). I already add the
keywork gfinput
and IOP(6/7=3) as MOLDEN requires but I didn't have success.
Any hints will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Demétrio Filho

_____________________________________

                Demetrio A. da Silva Filho
                   UNICAMP - IFGW
                    Prédio D - Sala 17
            CEP 13083-970 C.Postal 6165
                   Campinas - SP - Brasil
_____________________________________   

"The time it takes to complete a scientific project is given by the
equation t = 2a + b where a is the original estimate, 2 is a correction
factor, and b is a number large compared to 2a."