Subject: How to import your HPGL files to Microsoft Office Progs.

From: mehmet kabak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:40:06 +0200

Dear CCL's

I hope importing HPGL files into your document would be profitable for MS users.
First
download the HPGL32.EXE files from the Microsoft ftp site via ftp or other methods
(ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/HPGL32.EXE) to your location(s). Then double
click (or run)
the HPGL32.EXE file from your Windows Explorer (or from the Start button) and
follow the information (accept Microsoft Licence agreement). Put your extracted
graphic filters files under the
"Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Grphflt\" directory. Then from the
"Start" button select "Run" and call the "Regedit" program and select the
"Registery File/Import Registry File" from the menu.
Go directly in to the files which were you located
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Grphflt\".
Follow the instruction and then exit from the registry editor.

Now the Microsoft programs are ready for the filtering the HPGL graphic files.

Best regards,

Mehmet Kabak
e-mail : [email-masked]

PS: For any questions please mail me and I will  not accept any responsibility for
any damage to your Windows programs and system.