Subject: Help Gaussian 6-31G basis-set

From: Piotr Seliger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:25:07 +0100

Dear CCL-ers

The friend of mine is searching references of 6-31G basis set for Li and Na
atoms
this problem arose when she used these basis sets in her calculations using
Gaussian 94.
She asked already for help the gaussian supporter, but she did not get any
answer from them.
The references given in Gaussian help do not include refs. for Li and Na
atoms.

The answers please, direct to 
mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: uccatvm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:30:00 +0000 (GMT)

> mailto:[email-masked]

You can download these sets from the EMSL Gaussian Basis Set site:
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html

or from its European mirror site:
http://wserv1.dl.ac.uk:800/emsl_pnl/basisform.html

Best regards,

Tanja

-- 
  ====================================================================
     Tanja van Mourik                                                
                                      phone                               
     University College London        work:   +44 (0)171-504-4665   
     Christopher Ingold Laboratories  home:   +44 (0)1895-259-312    
     20 Gordon Street                 e-mail                         
     London WC1H 0AJ                  work: [email-masked] 
     United Kingdom                   home: [email-masked]     
  ====================================================================