Subject: questions and mailing list

From: Raelene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:09:38 -0600 (CST)

Hi

First I was wondering if I could be added to the news group mailing list.

Second, I have a question:

I am studying a large Rhodium complex using Ab initio MO and DFT.  I have
noticed that the virials are high - 2.5-3.5.  Does anyone know if this is
"normal" for such systems or, if it is not, why the V/T is so high?

Thanks,

Raelene Lawrence

***********************************************************************

The underlying physical laws necessary for the mathematical theory of a
large part of physics and the whole of chemistry are thus completely
known, and the difficulty is only that the exact application of these laws
leads to equations much too complicated to be soluble.
				
					P.A.M. Dirac (1929)

Aaaaaggghhhh...

					A.R. Lawrence (1999)

***********************************************************************

A. R. Lawrence
Plummer Group
125 Chemistry Bldg
University of Missouri - Columbia
E-mail: [email-masked]