Subject: Roger Grice

From: Jonathan Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:38:30 +0000 (GMT)

The Royal Society of Chemistry, Faraday Division

 Invitation to submit a paper

A special issue of 

Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics

(a merger of the Journal of the Chemical Society Faraday Transactions  and Berichte der Bunsen-Geselr Physikalische Chemie from Jan. 1999) 

on 

Molecular Reaction Dynamics:

 EXPERIMENT AND THEORY 

will be published in 2000

to commemorate the scientific achievements of the late 

 Roger Grice (1941-1998)

Contributions in the form of regular papers are invited by 30 Sept. 1999

Further information from:  

	Professor J N L Connor, 
	Department of Chemistry, 
	University of Manchester, 
	Manchester M13 9PL, England.
	e-mail: [email-masked]
-- 
******************************************************************************
 Professor J.N.L. Connor,     Phone(direct line): 0161-275-4693 (national)
 Department of Chemistry,                     :+44-161-275-4693 (international)
 University of Manchester,
 Manchester M13 9PL,            Phone(secretary): 0161-275-4686 or 4600
 England.                                    Fax: 0161-275-4734 or 4598  
******************************************************************************